Monday, April 18, 2016

Trying Something New Today

Before I tell you what it is that I'm doing new today, I felt I should mention that I finished the first draft of If I Stay (title is a work in progress, it likely won't stay this way) but yes. I'm not pleased with the ending and I don't know what to do about it, but that can be figured out at a later time. Maybe sometimes my first impression of what the ending should be is wrong. But that's what editing is for. And I am a little irritated that it only ended up being a little over 30k words, but whatever.


Anyway, I found a delicious sounding recipe on Pinterest (Go figure, right?) It's a recipe for Crock Pot Slow Cooker Pasta and it's super easy. the hardest thing to do in this thing is browning some ground beef. So, super easy.

I'll post about how it went tomorrow, complete with pictures (if I remember... one can't be certain I'd do this.)

But thanks for reading!

Love, Mackenzie

No comments:

Post a Comment