Thursday, April 14, 2016

Yesterday Sucked

So for those of you who don't know, I sprained my ankle and strained the muscles in my shoulder on Tuesday night after slipping like an idiot down the baby of a hill next to my row of townhomes. That sucked. Yesterday, I was trying to avoid another vomiting situation from my youngest by only giving him bananas and bread with some blue Gatorade, affectionately named Blue Drink by my oldest. When N doesn't get his milk, all hell breaks loose at my house. All he wanted in the morning was milk and I just couldn't risk him puking again. So he had to wait. Cue N's banshee scream. All. Day. LONG.

Anyway, I decided to make a nice dinner for Josh for when he came home and I threw something together that needed to be in the oven for a while. WELL.

The oven broke and wouldn't heat up properly, making my dinner useless. GREAT.

Then Josh pulled the oven out to get the serial number and found the part we needed before going to Young Mens.

I'd planned on cleaning the kitchen from top to bottom since it looked like an atomic bomb went off in there, and then I realized that the oven was sticking out just far enough so it blocked me from opening the dishwasher. Dang it. Luckily today was much better.

Love, Mackenzie 

No comments:

Post a Comment