Saturday, March 26, 2016

Kress Wedding Video-Grab The Tissues

Okay, I know it's stupid to get emotional over a celebrity's wedding video, but I did, okay? I DID. I cried like a freaking baby because it was so adorable and they just make me happy.



But hey, he's my favorite Tech Producer and his wife is just adorable. (I may or may not follow them both on Instagram...... Okay, I totally do.)


But if you watch it too, I think you'll have the same reaction. The way he talks about London at the end just gets me, you can hear how deeply he loves that woman. ALSO, they're all Christians who aren't afraid to talk about God at a wedding. How lovely!

Watch it. Just watch it. You can spare 7 minutes of your life to get the warm fuzzies. Do it. Click this link and watch it.

How I felt at the beginning:


How I felt after seeing it:


Thanks for reading!

Love, Mackenzie

No comments:

Post a Comment