Wednesday, February 17, 2016

5 Things From My Bucket List

1) Have Super Long Hair
As of now, my hair is almost halfway down my back, but I want it longer! My goal is waist length so I have probably another year before it's done growing. Josh said he wanted to see me with Pocahontas-like hair, so that's been one of my big motivators. I'm not sure the body of her hair is actually attainable by me, but I can do the length!

2) Ride the London Eye
The London Eye, for those of you unfamiliar, is the gigantic Ferris Wheel just off the Thames.

3) Fly First Class
I've always dreamed of this one... *sigh* The comfy seats, plenty of leg room and legendary customer service. Count me in!

4) Try Indoor Skydiving
Because real skydiving is a big fat negative for me.

5) Visit Japan
Yes. This. Will. Happen.

Thanks for reading!
Love, Mackenzie

No comments:

Post a Comment