Thursday, February 18, 2016

I Found A Pin

So, a few months back, I found a pin on Pinterest that I saved to my Blogging board. I didn't look at it thoroughly until last night and I had a good chuckle about it.

It was called. 100+ Irresistible Blogging Headlines That Will Get You More Clicks.

Notice that it has a strong superlative right in the title. Will.

The Miriam-Webster dictionary defines Superlative as of or relating to the form of an adjective or adverb that is used to indicate the greatest degree of a particular quality.

If the pin is being truthful, the titles on that list WILL get me more clicks. So I've decided that my next few posts will contain formulas listed below to get my blog more noticed. Let's call this an experiment. We shall test the validity of this pin's claim.

Here's the link that the pin leads to, since I wasn't the one who created it.

http://www.linkedin.com/today/post/article/20140715100222-73136881-150-attention-grabbing-blog-title-ideas-that-will-get-you-more-clicks?trk=prof-post


So I clicked the link, and it turns out that there are actually 150 of these titles to inspire many a post. It says 150+. But there are only 150... ugh. 
+ implies that there are at least 151 of these things, not that there are exactly 150. UGH.

Regardless of that, though, I'd imagine that I'll have a lot of fun with these, so stay tuned! 
...I'll be back.


Love, Mackenzie

No comments:

Post a Comment