Tuesday, February 23, 2016

My Tooth Was Chipped

...Okay. Not REALLY chipped. But bear with me for a moment.

Last night when I was flossing my teeth before bed, something came out from between my teeth and it was hard and kinda gritty, so I spit it out and looked into the mirror. A piece of my front tooth came out!
When I went to the dentist last June, he told me there was a cavity on my front tooth but not to worry about it, they'd schedule a filling next time. WELL. (......Never going back to you, Mr. Dentist Guy!!!)


So there it was, a gaping hole in my front tooth. I checked my schedule and was relieved to find out that I didn't have anything I needed to do today other than stay at home with the boys.
Lucky for us, our new dentist office was able to squeeze me in at 3 this afternoon to fix it, and he did such a great job, you can't even tell.


So, HOORAY!

Thanks for reading!
Love, Mackenzie


No comments:

Post a Comment