Sunday, July 24, 2016

A New Concept

My dearest husband Josh has given me the best idea to rejuvenate my love of this blogging project. And it's a little twisted, but needless to say I'm all over it.

Every week (or so) I'm going to create a new character for ya'll to learn about and hopefully learn to love (or hate) and then on Sunday-ish each week I'll decide their fate at the end of the week.

I think this idea will really help me with my character creation, making lots of depth and stuff, and also it helps with my upcoming murder mystery series. I've been struggling with coming up with who I can kill for my sleuth to solve the crime... Great grammar, Mackenzie. 
WHAT I MEANT TO TYPE WAS,
I've been struggling to come up with a victim of a murder that my sleuth can help solve...

UGH.

YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT I'M SAYING.

. . . . . .
. . . . . .
. . . . . .

ANYWAY.

So I'm going to try this out and see how it goes.

The End.


Love, Mackenzie

No comments:

Post a Comment