Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Swap.com--First Order Review

I'll admit it.
I hate clothes shopping.
My wardrobe shows a lot of sad looking, well loved pieces, but last month I realized I needed something else.
But my issue was with going to stores, feeling judged for being in the large and XL sections, and leaving with nothing I liked.
BLAH.

But then I came across a website that I decided to try out. It's called swap.com
and I couldn't believe the ease of use! Their filters are crazy specific (although I wish they always had the option to narrow down by color...) and there is literally something for everyone, even me. I don't know what I want most of the time, but when I see it, I know.

Anyway, I received my first Swap shipment this afternoon and I'm very pleased with what I picked out!

I ordered a hoodie, a pair of jeans (dark green jeans, I might add,) grey yoga pants, a black shirt, a black and white striped shirt, and an Aztec patterned shirt.

I tried all of them on and they all fit me the way I'd hoped. And the best part about buying gently used clothes is that they've already shrunk in the wash. There's nothing worse than buying something that fits you like a dream only to have it be too small after three washes. (Story of my life.....)

The box was well packed, the clothes were carefully folded and sealed in plastic, which I felt was very professional, and I liked that everything was in good condition, just as advertised. Buying from them has taken quite literally all of the stress of clothes shopping out of the picture for me and that's like a dream come true.


To be brief, I plan on using their site next month.

Love, Mackenzie

No comments:

Post a Comment