Monday, July 11, 2016

Currently I'm. . . (First Installment)

Reading. . . A Whispered Kiss, a romance novel recommended to me by my brother-in-law's girlfriend, Bri, and Love, Lucas. Love Lucas is one of my favorites so I recommend you check it out.

Playing. . . Pokemon X and Animal Crossing: New Leaf. I love both of them and once I beat Pokemon X, I'll move on to Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time. I LOVE my 3DS.

Watching. . . Josh and I are going to finish up Arrow (at least everything that's on Netflix) and then we'll move on to Breaking Bad... I'm wildly excited for it.

Trying. . . To eat better and work out more. But I already posted about that a few days ago... Maybe I'll make a day of the week dedicated to my progress with this??

Cooking. . . I'm wanting to learn more techniques when it comes to baking. It's something I was never surrounded by as a kid, my mom avoided sweets like the plague, so it's something I'm practicing.

Eating. . . Lately I've been eating a lot of Poptarts and puffed Cheetos.... I think it's been stress eating over the weekend, but that's okay. I've been balancing it by working out to compensate for the extra calories.

Drinking. . . I don't drink a lot of things other than water..... It's honestly so yummy, especially when it's icy cold.... AAAAAAH.

Calling. . . My side of the couch.

Texting. . . I've been getting bombarded with texts since Josh's accident. I hope that things will die down even more quickly so I can get back to my quiet days. I'm not a planner so having things going like crazy has been less than favorable.

Pinning. . . I've been pinning a ton of Cake Pop ideas, I've wanted to make some, I think I'll try it next month.

Loving. . . The feeling of working out and making sure I don't eat enough. I never thought I'd say it, but it feels good to get fit.

(Just to clarify, I DO NOT GIVE A DAMN about becoming skinny. I want to feel healthy and confident, and I'm fairly confident that will come when I hit a size 12, and I'm currently a 16)

Discovering. . . I'm getting back into my vocabulary studies and Josh introduced me to H.P. Lovecraft's work. We're reading to each other at night and it's so fun and bonding for us.

Finishing. . . Judging myself too harshly. Life's too short to hate myself.

Starting. . . Loosely planning for NaNoWriMo in November. I'm so stoked!

Love, Mackenzie

No comments:

Post a Comment