Tuesday, July 5, 2016

My Fitness Pal-Day 1

I've signed up with My Fitness Pal and I've been loving it!

.......

Yes, I know I've only been doing it for a day but I still think that it's going to be wildly effective, especially since Josh is going to sign up with me and I'll have him to be accountable with. It also makes me super aware of what I'm eating so I don't go crazy with the snacking.


Currently I'm trying to lose 1 lb a week and I hope I won't feel too deprived at my calorie restrictions.
We'll see just how Hangry I get when I make it to next Tuesday and I'll check back in with ya'll. ALSO. I'm super proud of myself because I forced myself to get on the stationary exercise bike in my living room for a whole 30 minutes this morning.

Thanks for reading!

Love, Mackenzie

No comments:

Post a Comment