Monday, June 13, 2016

Animal Crossing: New Leaf

So as you know, I recently got a Nintendo 3DS XL for my birthday and I have two games. I have Pokemon Y and Animal Crossing: New Leaf.
I must say, I'm impressed with both but New Leaf is completely addictive for me. I've played both the original Animal Crossing as well as Animal Crossing: City Folk, which both tickled me, but New Leaf is a whole new ball game.
You're the mayor, you can initiate public works projects, you can set up ordinances to govern your town and there are far more options in terms of house customization, which is my favorite part.
So far I'm loving it, maybe I'll make a future post about it really picking it apart, but for now, I'm tired and I need to get through a book since I have three others I need to get through before my books are due.


Love, Mackenzie

No comments:

Post a Comment