Monday, June 20, 2016

My Current Projects

With July fast approaching, I thought it would be best if I began thinking of my next couple of projects! I have my cozy murder mystery that I'm working on, but that's still in its infancy and I'm still super scared to write it. But I also have a contemporary romance in the works that I'm quite pumped about. It's about figure skaters that are competing with each other in the ice dancing portion, but they used to be competitors against each other. Their partners were the better of each of their pairs and neither of them are psyched to do it together, but they have to if they want a chance of making it to nationals.
ANYWAYS. 
I'm greatly enjoying the process for these two books and I hope they both turn out well. This next GIF depicts how I feel when writing most of my works.


Oh, and then there's All I Wanted, which is giving me trouble again. Maybe I'll put it away for a while again until things work better in my head. We'll see.

Love, Mackenzie

No comments:

Post a Comment