Monday, May 16, 2016

A Struggle

I struggle with something that might surprise some people, only because I came across as quite charismatic in high school.
I feel like I write far better than I speak. I don't like holding up conversations with strangers because I feel like I'm being judged, even though I know that's probably not even close to true. I love hiding behind my written words, because I can always go back and fix it when it isn't quite right. I hate speaking out loud because I can't do that. I think that's why I like writing so much because I can say just what I want, I don't have to show it to anyone and it makes me feel a sense of release. 
Maybe I should go mute. I could carry a white board with it and not show my writing until I'm certain it's right.
Yeah, that sounds like a plan. 


Love, Mackenzie

No comments:

Post a Comment