Monday, May 2, 2016

Bad Turned Good

I'll be the first to admit that today was not my finest hour. I was really on edge from the time I got up this morning and the boys seemed to follow suit. Our trip to Costco went off nearly without a hitch, but I forgot my phone at home, and the hydraulics on the trunk of my van was screwed up so it didn't work.

So we got home and the boys and I had lunch, watched Bubble Guppies and then I put N down for a nap. I watched a couple episodes of Good Mythical Morning before sacking out on my bed and L quickly followed behind me. We all slept for two hours and when we woke up, we all were in much better moods.

Josh got home late, so I had to lay down the boys by myself, and it went incredibly smoothly. The boys stayed in bed for the most part and I only had to check on them five or six times before they fell asleep.

I painted my nails and then Josh brought me half and Italian sub from Subway and then I played a mission on Halo Reach. I spilled some sauce on the blanket that was on my lap, but I didn't really care. I felt very relaxed.

As of now, Josh is sleeping next to me and my mood is so great right now. What a great ending to a normally super-fail type day.


Love, Mackenzie

No comments:

Post a Comment