Monday, May 9, 2016

Trying To Organize

I've suddenly had the desire to organize everything in sight at my house. We have so much junk, its taking over our lives!

We've been slowly working on the garage in hopes that it'll help, and we've been using refinishing our dining table as an excuse to work on it. It's only a one car and we've needed things to get off the floor and into a DI box or put on a shelf or just plainly thrown out to make room. 

Once that's done, we'll work on reorganizing the upstairs closets. All four of them have been crazy unorganized since we moved in and I've had ENOUGH. I function so much better when everything has it's place and I know that when it's all done, I'll feel so much better, but it's challenging to get the motivation at the end of the day to work on something like that. 

I didn't think it would be that hard until we started on the garage... It looks worse than it did, but we've actually gotten rid of a lot of stuff that was taking up valuable storage bucket space, so I guess we are making progress there.

Hopefully we can get this sorted out soon before it really flies out of control.


Love, Mackenzie

No comments:

Post a Comment