Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Lucid Dreaming Part 1

I've hit a milestone with my Lucid Dreaming project! If you haven't heard of Lucid Dreaming before, read this post.

Anyway, I couldn't remember any details from my dream last night, but I do distinctly remember thinking,
Look around, commit a few objects to memory so you can write them down when you wake up.
Even though I can't remember the dream itself, the fact that I consciously thought of that means a lot. Hopefully soon I'll have to do dream checks and things, but for now, I'll accept my fail at remembering stuff.

Happy Dreaming!

Love, Mackenzie

P.S. I found a hilarious dog dreaming GIF but my computer is being dumb right now and won't download it. So hopefully next time I'll be successful.

P.P.S. I noticed that somebody has been reading a chain of my posts. Whoever you are, you're awesome and you brightened my day. So here's a Robert Downey Jr. GIF, just for you.


No comments:

Post a Comment