Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Goosebumps The Movie

So I watched the new Goosebumps movie on Netflix with Josh yesterday and I genuinely got spooked! I felt so silly, but I felt like I should keep checking over my shoulder. It's 12:16 in the morning and I'm watching Good Mythical Morning to calm down...... Ugh. There's a reason I don't watch scary movies.


And my writer's well has been dry for over a week and I feel like I've been going insane.


I actually have an idea that I'm trying to work out in my brain, but it's not working correctly. I'm getting super frustrated, I feel like this mannequin.


I just want my brain to cooperate but it's being stubborn. I don't think I can out stubborn my own brain. Crap.

Love, Mackenzie

P.S. Josh and I discovered, after Lincoln told us it, that Orca's are dolphins. Everything I know is a lie.

No comments:

Post a Comment