Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Back In The Saddle

I've suddenly decided to continue working on All I Wanted again! I"m falling back into love with it after taking some time away and realizing the POV was all wrong. I was focusing far too much on Tammin when Petra is the real focus of the story. His goals, his decisions, his journey. I'm only on page two and I think it's going so well.

And, in my perfect world, Thomas Brodie-Sangster would play my Petraeus McBride. But that's only in my dreams. Link to the picture source.


This man is the perfect Petra, there isn't another human who could portray him in the correct way. Ah... I've got big dreams, and the only way this story could have the chance to make it to the big screen is to get it published and to be published, I'd have to finish it. Time to get to work.

Thanks for reading!

Love, Mackenzie

No comments:

Post a Comment