Friday, May 13, 2016

Target, You're Dead To Me

Dear Target,

I know that I've been a faithful consumer since my toddlerhood, and I know that you think you're doing the right thing, but you're WRONG. I can't submit my sons to potential assault or even rape just to appease the less than 1% of the United States Population. I'd rather shop at Walmart. And I greatly dislike Walmart.

You're officially dead to me.

Love, Mackenzie

UPDATE 5/25/16----Josh just told me about a statement made by the CEO of Target, a company who is suffering great financial losses due to the ridiculous bathroom policies, who claims the loss in profit is not based on the blatant disregard for human safety but climate change.
CLIMATE CHANGE?!
Are you KIDDING me???
This, ladies and gentleman, is the face of an idiot.


No comments:

Post a Comment