Sunday, May 22, 2016

Spiritual Thought Sunday

I decided to read through the first presidency message and I thought it was a good read, so here's the link.
The subject matter of this message struck a chord with me simply because I find myself guilty of dozing off during the four sessions or being overly distracted by children to properly pay attention. After reading this article, I think we're going to subscribe to the church magazines and I'm going to save the conference editions of the Ensigns so I can reread them as I need to.
I need to read more with regards to first presidency messages and just the Ensign in general, so I'm making that my newest goal.

And just to lighten things up, I decided to post a funny and totally relatable meme with the link.


I hope everyone had a blessed Sabbath and I wish you all a pleasant week!

Love, Mackenzie

No comments:

Post a Comment